SENSD is a network open to all European students from all backgrounds, wishing to contribute to constructing a cooperative, fair, and environmentally friendly Europe. Our team does all it can to ensure you enjoy the following benefits:
- Get in contact with European students and student organizations working on the same objectives,
- Give your projects and organization a European visibility,
- Access to information and knowledge in your field,
- Get support and help from the members of the network,
- Participate in European conferences, meetings and trainings,
- Make your voice heard on a European level.
By registering to our site, students and student associations undertake to respect the charter of the network, and associations to fulfill the following requirements:
- Being a student-led, non-profit and non-partisan organization,
- Being involved in one or more projects related to sustainable development,
- Communicate information relating to its projects and activities in English.