The Organization for Scientific and Practical Development of Students (ONPRS) is a non-governmental organisation, which was established in 2009. ONPRS is an independent, non-political, irreligious, democratic student organisation. It was registered in Sofia Municipal Court under the law for non-profit organizations. The members of ONPRS are students at University for National and World Economy (UNWE) Sofia.
Our objectives are:
• Familiarizing the society and the academic community with the majors offered at University for National and World Economy (UNWE) Sofia, as well as strengthening its students’ position as professionally trained specialists in their respective fields.
• Professional and personal development of the organization’s members in the fields of economy, law, social sciences, and information technology.
• Facilitate the development of cooperation with foreign higher-education institutions and businesses, thus helping students to gain practical experience abroad.
• Support the professional development and realization of the students of UNWE young people as a whole in Bulgaria.
• Increasing the students’ interest in the scholarly and scientific development.
ONPRS organizes and participates in scientific forums, conferences, seminars, discussions, etc. on the topics of economy, law, social sciences, information technology, and the professional development/growth of young people in Bulgaria. The organization also elaborates a variety of projects on the abovementioned topics. We aim to develop strong and lasting relationships with members of the academic and public communities, government institutions, other non-profit organizations, etc., to add to students’ knowledge and to contribute to their professional realization.
This organization does not have any discussions yet.