SENSD is looking for a new coordinator in Lithuania!
• Management of the Local Group:
- Recruit for new volunteers for the LG and SENSD in general;
- Support LG members in their tasks;
- Communicate between your LG and SENSD Europe.
• Representation of SENSD in Lithuania:
- Establish and maintain relevant contacts;
- Develop SENSD network in Lithuania;
- Attend external events.
• International cooperation:
- Actively participate in SENSD meetings;
- Cooperate with other coordinators.
We are offering you:
- An opportunity for self-expression and leadership development;
- Valuable experience in an international student organization;
- A vast range of professional and personal development opportunities;
- Purposeful freetime and new contacts.
Requirements for the Candidate:
- Team management skills;
- Responsible attitude towards voluntary job;
- Proactivity, self-sufficiency.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th October.